No activity showing....

Brandy131
Contributor
Contributor

Sold several items today accoridilng to several emails but going to paypal for verificaiton shows NO activity.  Customer service is closed yet I have no way to verify that these funds are secured to my account.... even my bank has 24-hour customer service and paypal doesn't, wow.  So, anyone 'here' that can tell me what is going on ?  Thank you

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

GreX
Contributor
Contributor

Same here in Germany/Austria

No Activity shown and items are not checked as "paid" in eBay.

I guess this is a major issue and I hope they will fix it soon...

check this out

http://downrightnow.com/paypal

https://www.x.com/content/update-2-major-impact-express-checkout-paypal-apis-virtual-terminal-and-we...

Login to Me Too

Charleric
Contributor
Contributor

Same here in Quebec, Canada. 

Login to Me Too

TBetti
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 🙂   Same is happening with my account.  The scary part is a few months back I lost 'recent activity' AND 'all activity' records for periods of 2 weeks.  To clarify...I was able to log in with no issues...but there was a chunk of transactions missing.  The only way to see these was to go to 'Download History' and generate a report under 'Comma unlimited'.  Anyway...it never did get totally resolved and I just basically have dealt with the missing chunks (seems to be two weeks prior to current date and the missing transactions are a two week chunk...for example today is 1/28/12...so I'll have a missing section of 1/1/12 - 1/14/12).  I've tried to fix this when it initially happened, however, I don't have hours to spend on the phone 😞  I should add that the loophole of downloading the history report is NOT helping right now.  It seems I'm showing only payments to my other account and a few invoices paid in the last 30 days.  NONE of my debit transtions are showing at all...or my payments sent/received for Ebay items.  SO...will this resolve itself?  I filed a report with techinical support...we'll see?  Frustrating!!  Ok...venting done...but I'm relieved to see it's not just my account (but sorry for all of you).  ~ T

Login to Me Too

Hosting4Real
Contributor
Contributor

We're experiencing the same problem, with all our payments going in and out. We're located in the Netherlands

Hopefully this will be fixed soon, and that they actually can show up all transactions, it's not good for accounting to have missing transactions 😉

Best regards,

Lucas Rolff

Login to Me Too

GreX
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I am also happy. As soon as there is something wrong with PayPal you get scared and think it is your own account haha.

We cant do anything, also filing a report will not help since this is a major issue and they have to fix it anyways.

Let us hope that in a few hours everything will be ok again and no data was lost.

Considering how much money PayPal makes they should fix this within seconds Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

TBetti
Contributor
Contributor

'they have to fix it'.... I've been having a similar issue for months now.  I will now be on the phone for hours tomorrow 😞  I was told my issue was 'an isolated incident' and there were 'no known issues'.  WELL...I'm realizing that this may have been a slow progressing problem and now many are affected.  SO...let's hope they do fix it.  I've used PP for 10 years and NEVER had such issues as this....

Login to Me Too

GreX
Contributor
Contributor

IT SEEMS TO WORK AGAIN

NICE ONE

Login to Me Too

TBetti
Contributor
Contributor

Not so fast... is anyone else having an issue with 'All activity (with balance)'?  I'm still not showing all transactions.... OR...am I truly an 'isolated incident'?

Login to Me Too

princesskaren
Contributor
Contributor

I've had problems with checking out on e.bay and think it has taken my payment 3 times. When trying to log in from e.bay just get blank screen.  Can only see my account activity if i log in from an old e.mail and when trying to ring their customer services number just get' this number has not been recognised' on my phone, Have items selling on e.bay tonight and am worried about my payments going into my account and concerned that i can no seem to even speak to anybody on the telephone.  I'm in U.K.

Login to Me Too

TBetti
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to send an actual payment...although I did get a page saying checkout could not be completed.  I did get a confirmation email that the payment was made.  It was NOT showing as paid on my Ebay page OR could I see the transaction in Paypal (I can now though).  From what I could see payments were coming and going fine...just not showing.  As far as the phone call situation...not sure what to say...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.