No activity showing....

Brandy131
Contributor
Contributor

Sold several items today accoridilng to several emails but going to paypal for verificaiton shows NO activity.  Customer service is closed yet I have no way to verify that these funds are secured to my account.... even my bank has 24-hour customer service and paypal doesn't, wow.  So, anyone 'here' that can tell me what is going on ?  Thank you

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

optics777

Same problem here. I have e-mails telling me that I have had several ebay sales that were paid for through paypal, but nothing showing in my paypal recent activity.

Login to Me Too

kokoha
Contributor
Contributor

Brandy mate are you serious that such a big company like paypal doesn't have 24/7 customer support? I havent tried to contact them directly on the phone but i can't believe that they don't have 24/7 support. One of the biggest company with millions of members and this is a payment company and money is involved .....

Login to Me Too

Mojokat
Contributor
Contributor

I have no 2013 activity showing at all. This is disturbing.

I am trying to deal with a dispute I filed earlier and now it's gone along with every transaction I made in January!!!!!.

Login to Me Too

janik111
Contributor
Contributor

yup, down for me too. both accounts showing no transactions sent or received. even my open claim has disappeared. even worse, API calls are getting 'invalid transaction' errors. 

balance is still showing though.

Login to Me Too

md1985

I'm having a similar issue to all of you guys. All but three of my 2013 transactions are gone. I noticed this because I went to pay for an Ebay item I won at auction, and then I received an error message on the last confirmation page. I received an email saying I made the payment, and my balance went down, but Ebay is still showing the transaction as unpaid. During this is when I noticed that 99% of my account activity is gone too. I'd call them, but as you guys have pointed out, their customer service line doesn't open for like three more hours.

Login to Me Too

michie012488
Contributor
Contributor

me too, all of my transactions has been gone. I just bought in ebay and paid but my transaction has not been mark paid by paypal. That's why I look at my paypal transactions both payment and received has no transactions. Whats happening to paypal? I thought it is safe, I also wthdrawn to my bank account and I did not received any paypal confirmation but my money has lost.

Login to Me Too

my activity is completely blank and only became aware of this because of ebay not being able to process payment. THIS is ridiculous that paypal doesn't have 24/7 customer service - this is linked to my bank account for pete's sake, talk about making someone paranoid! this better be fixed pronto or when phone customer service finally opens up in the morning, someone's getting an angry earful - this is not how you do financial services on the internet!!!

Login to Me Too

Zero_Cool
New Community Member

I have experienced problem too.

I tried to buy something on eBay, but my transaction has not passed.

At the same time the money disappeared from my bank account.

There is no activity in my paypal history.

Login to Me Too

ellenback
Contributor
Contributor

Same here in the UK. Disturbingly the Customer Service telephone numbers are not recognised by British Telecom.

Site hacked?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.