Mixed up account settings???

JustJules
New Community Member

My husband, RW had a Bill Me Later account which was turned into Pay Pal Credit account. He did not receive a credit card for this account and there is a large, unused credit balance just waiting for us... 🙂  after logging on to his Pay Pal account, I can see all his info but I do not see a way to access the funds. 😕

Next...

When I log on to my Pay Pal account, with my user name and password, RW's account pops up?!?

plus...

I received a Pay Pal credit card in my name, when I tried to activate it I got, "We can not find this account information."???

Then... trying to log into my own Pay Pal account, with MY user name and password, My hubby, RW's Pay Pal account info opens!! UGH!!!

Getting irritated by the minute! 

AND, I owe a payment on my account. 

Why has this all gotten so difficult??  Help, anyone!

JustJules

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Suggest that you first start with customer support for assistance.  As this is a member to member help group, unfortunately we cannot resolve issues such as this - you need someone to look at your account info - we cannot do that.  You can contact customer support via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.