Mailchimp Integration with PayPal

steppingstones
New Community Member

I hope someone can help.

I set up PayPal on my website.  No problem there.  When someone purchases a program, they pay with PayPal and I get my notification.

Then I set up an integration with Mailchimp.  No problem as far as I know.  

Then I tried to change the list where purchasers' emails would be added to and no matter what I do, it still remains on the original list.

There seems to be a disconnect and I'm not sure if it's on the PayPal side or the Mailchimp side.  I have tried and tried and even went on live chat with Mailchimp and he told me to do what I've already been doing.

Any thoughts or advice?  TIA

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@steppingstones wrote:

I hope someone can help.

I set up PayPal on my website.  No problem there.  When someone purchases a program, they pay with PayPal and I get my notification.

Then I set up an integration with Mailchimp.  No problem as far as I know.  

Then I tried to change the list where purchasers' emails would be added to and no matter what I do, it still remains on the original list.

There seems to be a disconnect and I'm not sure if it's on the PayPal side or the Mailchimp side.  I have tried and tried and even went on live chat with Mailchimp and he told me to do what I've already been doing.

Any thoughts or advice?  TIA

Have you checked this page from their knowledge base?

http://kb.mailchimp.com/integrations/e-commerce/use-paypal-with-mailchimp

To even use that feature requires Manager user level or higher.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.