Locked out of PayPal Account by PayPal

josh2015
Contributor
Contributor

2 weaks ago, after receiving some payments, paypal decided to consider my login location suspicious.

They requested by documentation, which I provided.

Nevertheless I'm still unable to access my account and my money because PP is still analising my documents.

How long will it take?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@josh2015

Not sure how we would know that. Depends i should think on when they get around to it / how long it takes them / how many staff they have working etc etc etc

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

josh2015
Contributor
Contributor

I'm locked from my account for one month now.

I provided the required information but nothing happened yet.

I can't acess my over 100€ funds.

How can this be acceptable? Paypal just locks people out of their accounts keeping their money...

Login to Me Too

trampnail
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Josh,

my account's been limited for a whole week. And nobody told me that it was limited (I just fount it out by chance). I provided all the documents on the first day my account was limited, but nobody cares since then.

I think there is a very small chance that they will notice you here or somewhere else, and then they'will remove all limitations.

I'm from Eastern Europe and found out (from Facebook) that PayPal behaves racistically - they don't like customers from Eastern Europe or other countries. 

Also you can check here on the forum that there were people who had waited for more than 5 months.

For my situation a have a kind of backdoor: I received only one payment and able to make a refund. So that is I'm consifering right now - making a refund and then ask my client to make a payment with another service. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.