Limited Account for unknown reason

Kriss23
New Community Member

hello Paypal my account is limited for no reason. So in resolution center are no steps to complete, because I already provided you all information needed. You needed my proof of address which I gave you twice, to lift my receiving limit. And when I reached those 2500€ my account is suddenly limited ? Next Issue is when I try to press resolve nothing happens. It just return me back to my information site where all steps are completed. So I don't know what to do. But for me is impossible to lift the limit when the website refreshes to "waiting for you response" all over again. I tried like 100 times. Wrote some emails to you but only automated messages came back to me. So please check it out. This is my Case ID: PP-005-036-261-671

Untitled-1.jpgUntitled-2.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

There is always a reason for PayPal to limit accounts.  If you completed all you need to do, it is now a waiting game.  Or you can call PayPal customer service in your region to get an update.  This is a user forum, we don't have access to people's accounts to deal with account specific issues.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.