How do I delete old addresses?

plink9
New Community Member

The only address I see when I log into my PP account is my current address. However every time I try to check out on a website using PP, a list of all of my old addresses appear and it defaults the shipping address to one of those old addresses.

How do I get rid of my old addresses? I contacted customer service but evidently I had words in my question that triggered an auto-response from PP, because that's the only answer I got..and it did not answer my question.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

So you're saying that when you log into your account, go in to your profile, and click on the Street Address link it doesn't show the old addresses?

If that's the case you'll need give PayPal a call and let them know so they can remove them for you.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

ejcarso
New Community Member

This is really freaking lame.   You should not have to call and sit on hold to deal with a simple issue like this.

Paypal,,,  you make millions off of us.   Fix this issue, so the old addresses don't show up.   lazy **bleep**

Login to Me Too

db77
New Community Member

I have the same issue. I only have 2 addresses in my 'edit address' form. However there are 16 addresses that show up under 'show' more on the main page. Also I have the same issue during transactions, it defaults to a very old address. Please advise.

Login to Me Too

caoscompany
New Community Member

same **bleep** here........

I am totally disappointed, it is unbelieveble that a Company like PP is not able to fix it!!

I contacted them 2 time.... the only answer I got was a generated Email.

I they can't Fic it soon and give me my Money back, PP is History.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.