How do I change my Paypal screen, for my business account, back to the Classic View?

CBD47
New Community Member

Hello,

My paypal business account is coming up with the new lpayap ook... I don't like it, i'm finding it clumsy to move around and cant find things like i used to be able to find so easily... is there a setting I can edit or a way to change the look back to the classic view (or classic page look)?

On my personal paypal account there is an option at the bottom of the page to change back to classic view, but i am not seeing this same option at the bottom of the business account page...

Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

CBD47

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sr748
New Community Member

I would like to know the answer also.

Login to Me Too

timmyboy
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. I really dislike the new view.

Login to Me Too

kayjaypay
New Community Member

I would like to know this also. I've looked on umerous forums and can't find the answer anywhere. Someone please help I detest the "new look". I can't use it nearly as effeciently as what we had. 

Login to Me Too

Simplymick
Contributor
Contributor

Guess from no reply that it is here to stay which is a shame as like most business users who have to process many orders per day this new system sucks with its glitchy scrolling down the page to try to find the next order....If the new system had some setting it may help but seems to default to the same activity date range. Rubbish and now takes me an extra hour everyday...Thanks Paypal

Login to Me Too

KevJayPay
Contributor
Contributor

I'll tell you hhow I fixed it - I stopped using PP as my main processor. I use PrestaShop and a payments module no merchant account. even required. Bye bye paypal. 

Login to Me Too

SummerlandFest
New Community Member

I have contacted PayPal about the new look several times because there are areas of functionality that just cannot be found in "the new (crappy) look."  For example, we pay $30 per month for automated billing for our customers and the new look doesn't allow access to this to set up new accounts.  Anywhere!

I think the problem is Apple Computer.  Because Apple is so successful, everyone is trying to imitate their "look and feel."  However, PayPal is a financial institution not a computer store and cannot simply sacrifice functionality for the sake of looking pretty.  As it stands right now, there are areas of our account that we can simply no longer access, and with this move to a clean look with reduced functionality PayPal seems to be signaling that they are not interested in supporting the needs for business.  If they were, they would not be eviscerating usability just to make the site look pretty and disallowing their business clients from going back to the old view where we could actually get some work done.

Very dissapointed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.