Hey guys! Need your help to understand why i can't access my account

Ann11

I created this account back in 2014-15, i am not sure. And i used it once to buy something online but i occasionally logged in just to check if everything's okay. Now when i tried to log in i always get wrong password / username. It's saying like username doesn't excist, but when i try to create a new account with the same email, i get that message that email is already in use.

Now, i have 2 accounts ( on 2 emails ), another one was just a test account which i created back in 2011. And it's working perfectly fine! While i can't even reset my passowrd on the other one. I get error messages like " We hit a speed bump " and " Sorry your last action could not be completed ". I can't even get to the point where i can reset my password via text message or email or security question.. Nothing. 

Any suggestions, tips or anything? PayPal customer service automatically replied via bots.. not sure what i expected from them

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ann11

You are only allowed 2 paypal accounts IF one is personal and the other is business, so if you have 2 personal that could be the problem.

You need to contact customer services direct and ask them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ann11

I don't have any cards connected to my old account. It even has gibberish info. I was just testing if i can use it from Serbia. Years later i created a new one, where i connected my visa card to it. And it was working just fine. I could use it with no problems. Also i never got any email from paypal saying that they are going to close accounts or anything like that. 

But speaking to customer support is pointless cause they're replying with bots, and i am not too keen to call abroad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.