Electronic Communications Delivery Policy notification still showing up?

Wulfsreign
Contributor
Contributor

When I log-in and go to the "My Account" page, the pink notification about the Electronic Communications Delivery Policy is still there, even after I'm pretty sure I accepted it. When I click "Learn More" it doesn't redirect me anywhere; it just leaves me on the "My Account" page. I should also note that when I log-in, I don't get prompted to accept the policy.

This is kind of a silly question, but I just want to make sure my account is in good standing. I just didn't want to end up not being able to use PayPal after I attempted to purchase something on eBay or the like.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Karatorres12
New Community Member

Im having the same problem!!! did you find a fix to it yet? i made a payment through paypal even though the pink box said i wouldnt be able to. it took it out of my bank account and everything

Login to Me Too

Wulfsreign
Contributor
Contributor

Nope, the pink box is still showing up for me. Then I decided to make a payment through PayPal and it worked. So I guess it's just a bug or something.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Wulfsreign and Karatorres12, and welcome to the forums!

It does sound like an issue was identified earlier today where a small group of people who have accepted the agreement are still seeing the pink bar with the messaging. Technicians are working on it right now and it should be resolved shortly. If the messaging persists past the next day or two, please let me know.

Thank you for checking in!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

peavey1066
New Community Member

feb 26th still getting the same pink box. I dont want to take the chance and something go wrong with ebay. guess im gonna go get a money order to buy stuff.

Login to Me Too

S3ktor

hey i have the same problem what should i do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.