Egyptian account limitation.

Mdksmash
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,
I had an account on paypal since it was not avaliable in Egypt, then it became avaliable and I did not notice that I had it in Crypus. Anyway I added my creditcard info and verfied it and it said ur account is 100% . later on i started making some virtual services in videogames and people pay me on paypal, everything was cool i was not getting any kind of warrnings by paypal, and i was able to use the money i get from these payments to buy other stuff online. Untill one day i decided to withdraw that balance to my bank account. it was promissing then out of nowhere, I got a message saying that they need more information, and limited my account for 180 days unable to use the balance.. unable to receive balance unable to buy/sell anything.
I talked to them:-
1- 1st guy told me it is ok we can help u with that, he made everything look okay and no problem. he simply asked me to make a new account located in Egypt and they will transfer the money there 
2- 2nd lady told me we are processing that ( got some full name and last name issues in my account so she simply asked me to recreat the account and make the naming exactly like the old one)
3- 3rd lady told me I am not responsible of whatever they told u but there is no way to transfer cash from limited account it doesNot work that way, iam just being honest with you ( this one is the only one who said the truth so far)
4-4th got mailed telling me they need to wait till they make sure nobody is asking for refunding.
now Iam kinda in the accepting stage of what they did to me as it seems i can't get them to speed up the 180 days limitation specially it was my fault in the beginning with differrent country location 
-- we tried to send money to another Egyptian account (a friend of mine ) which is verfied by creditcard and adress and still the account got limited ^^
*------------------------------

now what I really need to know here, 
I will make a new account, i will link my credit card and i will upload my ID phone bill and bank statment or whatever they need
And pretty sure they will say iam good to go,
but will i be really good to go ? meaning of the kind of payments iam getting (for game services (items,currencies, power levling) ) is small(20-50 usd) and from multiple people around the world, will i end up waiting another limitation before i can use my money ?
is there away to avoid limitation while dealing with virtual goods ( where i can only show them chatting between buyer and seller) no legal documents saying that iam going to give this buyer an ingame item, unless they will take ingame printscreen as an evidence.
also personal accounts is good for such payments or do i need to make abusiness account
just let me know what should i be doing.. being limited is pain in the **bleep**! :'(
sorry for the long post and thanks for the help and reading 🙂 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.