Debit card , already used bank account

unc0mm0n
Contributor
Contributor

Hey

I used my bank account an year ago , but I tried to sell things without having a permition to do so , and my account got permanetly limited.I created a new one , and added a new bank accout.

Question: The bank account I used on the accout that got limited has a debit card with it, and I still use the old bank account.Can I add the debit card to my new paypal account? I tried to do it , but the card has to have a balance of 3 euros , which it doesn't currently.

To sum it up , can i use a debit a card of an ban account that has already been used before that?

And since my account is limited I can not remove/delete the bank account from it, if i call paypal and expalin them , can they remove the bank account so I can added to my new paypal? 

Thank u.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

All we can suggest is that you follow-up with customer support with your concerns.  They are the only people who can help with issues such as this.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.