Credit Card for Verification

junn90
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everyone,

I have 2 credit cards, one for my paypal account and I give another to my friend  so she can verify her paypal account.

After several times for some reason she stop using paypal and remove my card from her list. Now I have another friends who want to use that credit card to verify her account, is still possible??

So here's the point of question:

1. after verify one account and then remove the card, can I use that card to verify another account?

If yes, how much time that credit card can verify new accounts? (I know it's not possible to link multiple account with one card at once, what I mean is removed linked card and then use to another) 

2 What happen if we remove credit card from verified account? will account become unverified?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately all your are doing is validating the owner of the card, you're not verifying an account.  Account verification requires the linking and confirming of a bank account.    What's really not good with what you're doing is sharing a card - at some point the automated system security will flag the card and freeze any account associated with it.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.