Cannot add new Primary email

DonJP
Contributor
Contributor

I've confirmed the new email, no problem. But every time I click to make it the primary email, it keeps coming back as the old email as primary.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Olivia

Hi DonJP, and welcome to the forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble changing your email address. Are you seeing any error messaging when you change it?There does to be a known issue affecting a very small number of customers.

If you Contact PayPal, a representative can do some investigation and troubleshooting to try to find a resolution, or to determine if this issue is the culprit in your account. He or she can add you to the ticket for our technicians if it is what's going on.

I hope this helps!

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

DonJP
Contributor
Contributor

No error messages. I click the new email button, then click the button to make it primary. The system then tells me I've made a new primary email, but it always is still the old email that's primary.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi DonJP,

Thanks for the quick response. Please go ahead and get a hold of Customer Service for account-specific troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.