Can not add another address

MightiOne
New Community Member

Hello,

When trying to add another address ( work address ), I constantly get the message "Some required information is missing or incomplete. Please correct your entries and try again". All the fields are filled in and I have tried it with and without asssociating with a card.  Not sure what I am doing wrong...

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

MightiOne -

Welcome to the Community!

When this sort of error occurs, there's usually a list of what may be wrong below this error code.  I would suggest trying to add the address again and seeing if these pop up - in most cases, they can point you in the right direction.

The most common errors I see when adding addresses are either some sort of bad street or city abbreviation (check the address at USPS.com) or entering your own name in the Recipient Name field.  You only need to enter a name in the Recipient Name if you want the address to have someone else's name on it.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Arif50
New Community Member

I just had this exact same issue. MighiOne - I bet you were using Google Chrome!

I just tried it in Internet Explorer and it worked right away. Chrome was doing its auto-fill address items - and I think that may have caused the issue.

But yeh - try another browser - it worked for me!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.