Can I set up partial payments for my clients?

Kimber1963
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, my clients pay a percentage of the balance each month plus a monthly maintenance fee. Is their any way to set this up on paypal? Example: The clients balance is $500 so they pay set percentages of the 500 and the monthly maintenance fee. Also is there a way they can pay over the invoice amount. Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

Hi Kimber1963 -

That's an excellent question! Currently I'm not aware of any features we have that exactly match what you're looking for. 😞 The closest I could find is an installment option for payments. Or maybe our automatic billing program would work better.

As for paying over the invoice, that wouldn't be possible if they're just paying the invoice. However, if they just send you a payment for goods/services, they can choose whatever amount they want. You would need to communicate this with your customers, and it would probably be easiest if they reference the invoice number on their payment, but this is the best option I can come up with for this at this point.

Hope that helps a bit!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.