CAN I SET AUTO PAYMENTS FROM MY BANK TO PAYPAL...

tobeauthentic
Contributor
Contributor

I like to set up auto payments to a vendor (like PayPal, utilities, insurance, etc.) within my BANK rather than within individual vendor's websies.  Can I do that to set up auto payment to PayPal Credit (where you get 6 months to pay off a balance with no interest fee.) 

I prefer to set it up within my bank so that when I look at my account activity page, which shows all withdrawals and deposits, I can click on"show future transactions" and see future auto pay (withdrawals) in the account to make sure I have enough money to cover them.  (I have the option of editing the future auto pay payment by amount, date, etc.)

Can I set up that up in my bank for PayPal, and if so, what is the address the bank's check should be mailed to; what is the phone no. if there is a problem, etc. 

Thank you! 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

tobeauthentic
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.  Thanks for your answer.  It's too bad b/c setting up payments to PayPal within your bank system (as I described) has a lot of advantages.  "Ours is not to wonder why..."  Smiley Indifferent

@DPCreations wrote:

No.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I do a lot of automatic online payment, but I would never do it from the bank accounts.  My auto pays are managed each from the invdividual vendor site.  I don't want my bank to be managing my finances as it means all the risk is with a single bank account; I prefer individual account management.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

No,

But my professor always said,pile a lot of money into your bank account so no check will bounce !

And he is a PHD from MIT-school of finance and he taught graduate student striving to get their PHD in Finance .  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.