Business account don't make any sense

Stuart64
Contributor
Contributor

Ok I sent an email to paypal 6 months ago asking about an account we can use for the business I work for. We need to mostly sell surplus items and then use the maney to buy other items . My issue is we would like to link ONE paypal account to our bank account. Then have 2-5 users that can buy and sell with this account and have a history of who has done what. They said sure no problem get a business account and you can have up to 200 users on the account. So my CFO sets the account up and adds me as a user with all permissions availible. So I try to buy some picture frames and the website only accepts paypal, so perfect we just got setup. First when I was setup paypal made me the second user have a user name not an email address for logging on which I found odd. So when I tried to buy the picture frames it would not accept my user name it had to be an email address. I call paypal and after much time on hold the man tells me only the original setup user can buy from websites I can however send money through the paypal web portal. Now this makes no sense to me what kind of compaany would want 200 employees to be able to send money through a portal, but not buy from websites. Is this not the reason Paypal came into existance? So please tell me this guy was misinformed and paypal has a some solution to my problem I don't see. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.