Bank verification disabed

onyarin1
New Community Member

hello sir ,i have a paypal account which was verified but have now been deactivated i can  not use it for online transaction now. after this i tried linking my bank again but its being refused i have been asked to use another account number which i dont have as a matter of urgency. please i want to know how i can go about it to renable the same old bank disabled

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @onyarin1

I’m sorry to hear that the bank account is not able to be added to PayPal.  You have mentioned that the bank account is disabled. Each time a bank account is added to PayPal, two small deposits (both under $1.00 each) sent to the bank account in order to verify the account. The bank account will be disabled automatically if the bank rejects the random deposits. In this situation, you will need to contact the bank to inquire of the random deposits and correct bank information. Feel free to contact PayPal customer support for assistance with your account directly.

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.