Bank can't find small deposits made to link account.

Jilllori
New Community Member
Probably over a year ago I tried to link a bank acct to my PayPal acct and had the small amounts sent. I never completed the process and recently went to the bank but they couldn't find them since I didn't know how long ago they had been sent. PayPal won't let me start again by sending me new deposits when I try. What can I do to have new amounts sent to bank for me to verify?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Jilllori ,

Welcome to the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a difficult time with finding info on the random deposits to confirm your bank account. 😞

I recommend contacting PayPal customer support directly for assistance with this. They will be able to see the exact date when the random deposits were sent to your bank and may be able to send the deposits to you again if needed. Customer support can be reached by clicking "Contact" on the PayPal website, @AskPayPal on Twitter or the PayPal Facebook page. 

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.