Automatically transfer funds to my bank account?

yellowhousejake
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning,

I have just setup a business account for the City where our online payments are going. Testing showed everything worked as planned. Currently the funds are sitting in Paypal until I go online and manually transfer those funds to our Bank Account (which is linked to the Paypal account).

Is there a setting that I need to change to make this happen automatically?

Thanks,

Dave

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi yellowhousejake, and welcome to the Community!

The Community Help Forum is a member-to-member venue. You can learn more in this article. I'm sorry to hear that the Community has not yet answered your question. 

Automatic bank withdrawal is not a feature available on most accounts. I'd suggest contacting Customer Service to determine what options may be available.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

yellowhousejake
Contributor
Contributor

Really?

45 cents a transaction and I can't even get a RTFM from someone at Paypal?

This market needs competition.

DAve

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi yellowhousejake, and welcome to the Community!

The Community Help Forum is a member-to-member venue. You can learn more in this article. I'm sorry to hear that the Community has not yet answered your question. 

Automatic bank withdrawal is not a feature available on most accounts. I'd suggest contacting Customer Service to determine what options may be available.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

yellowhousejake
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the response Olivia.

DAve

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Happy to help!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.