Adding Non US Bank Acoount

MustafaPeker
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Friends,

I moved to Russia, because of that i opend a new paypal account, and now i want to add Russian Bank account but paypal shows only US bank opstion, my adress, telephone all details even the address  bar link in russia.

Why it is showning me only US bank option, not russian bank option?

Can i solve this problem, thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Due to different countries banking laws etc paypal is country specific.

So you can only add US bank accounts / cards / addresses etc to a U.S paypal account.

You can only add Russian financial funding sources and addresses to a Russian paypal account.

So you can keep your U.S paypal account but open another in Russia.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MustafaPeker
Contributor
Contributor

Dear kernowlass

I already opened new account in Russia. And i filled by russian adress. But in bank details only US showing.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Per this information, residents of Russia can only add a US Bank Account to their PayPal Account.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80...

As previously mentioned, not all countries have the same PayPal features and options.  Each country is unique and PayPal must abide by the individuals banking rules, regulations and other laws.  For example, some countries can only use PayPal to send funds. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.