Account Limited State

Shane_T
New Community Member
Hey guys, has anyone else ever gone through this where an account is thrown into a Limited state without explanation for 180 business days? I am getting really frustrated with PayPal. I have an account that I have been using for years then all of a sudden it was entered into a limited state with no explanation yet it was even verified using my mastercard. I tried uploading the required documents to no avail to help verify ny identity. I then proceeded to open a Business account with a different email address to see if it would help me on my online transactions, which immediately was sent into a limited state too why can't I get some honest answers as to why my accounts are both in a limited state? I beleive I haven't done anything fraudulent. I work online and use paypal to receive my payments. Could I get a number that I can reach customer service by? Could I please get assistance, Please.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If you were required to submit documention, there must have been some reason why.

You need to look at your recent transcations for clues.

I think you made the problem worse by opening a new acount with a different address; this can really confuse the system and PayPal is likely to require even more information to prove your identity.

Click on the "contact" link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.