Account Creation

TancredHM
Contributor
Contributor

I thought you couldn't have two paypal accounts under the same name for different reasons. My first one was for my membership for a game and the second one was for my brother's membership. I made a random name " Manny Ad ". Now I cannot add my bank account in order to pay for his membership. I already have the money on the account to pay for the membership. Can someone please help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi TancredHM,

Welcome to the forums! 🙂

Will the game company allow you to pay for two memberships from one account?

It's important only to use accurate information on a PayPal account. It's vital to never open an account under another person's name or a false name. If you've opened up an account in someone else's name, I recommend immediate closure of the account, so another can be opened with accurate information. It's far easier to do that now than it would be at some point in the future when an identity challenge comes up and cannot be passed.

You can learn more about the requirements of a PayPal account in the User Agreement.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

TancredHM
Contributor
Contributor

Do I just consider the loss of the money on the account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.