About confirming my bank card

viochan
Contributor
Contributor

Good day to all i have this problem for over a month now,i am from Romania and i keep getting this message whenever i try to confirm my bank card : The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience.

i wrote 2 e-mail no response,tried calling still no response,i tried using the bank introduction method,unluckaly i am not from the US...apparently only us exists in this world as a country.Anyhow i have some money stuck and still other money incoming into my paypal account.Can someone,a moderator,a fellow paypal user help me confirm my card,or bank account or anything,and i saw this topup account message that starting at december 18th 2015 paypal's topup sistem shall cease in Romania(somethimes i think other country hates us).Anyone can help me?i've tried again and again to confirm my card but kept getting The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi Viochan,

Welcome to the Community!

This particular error message means that when we asked your card issuer to verify your information, they said no 😞

Unfortunately they don't tell us why they said no, only a yes or a no 😞

We would recommend reaching out to your card issuer, who should be keeping a list of every time they said no and why they said no.  They may be able to share with you why they said no and what they or you may need to do to get them to say yes 🙂

Keep in mind your card issuer may also be saying no because the card does not have a high enough balance on it.  If you have not yet loaded the card or your balance is low, you may want to try increasing your card balance first.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.