getting paid outside of ebay. Kijiji transaction.

sirblueice
New Community Member

I want to put my teaching services to practice via msn live, by advertsing online on kijiji.  How do I get payed in paypal?  There is no person to person contact and can not receive cash.  They have to pay in advance to paypal, so that both parties are protected.  How do I do this.  How do I get them to pay me through paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Andy

sirblueice-

Welcome to the community!

That's certainly an interesting business you're looking to get into, lemme help answer some of your concerns.

As far as getting the money in the first place, that's as simple as you either sending someone an invoice (After logging into your account, select 'Request Money', put in their email address, fill in the rest and there you go) or giving them your email address and they sending you money (for services).

Once word of caution though.  As you're providing a service and there's no tangible item that we can verify tracking information with, if someone was to claim the payment was made without their permission, you would very likely lose that payment.  So there might be a little extra risk associated with this.

Andy

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.