Was sent a payment, havent recieved it

starswillscream
Contributor
Contributor

its my first time recieving payments, and my client sent me a payment a few days ago, and it still hasnt come through for me? does that have to do with converting currencies (from USD to CDN)? is this normal, or should i call customer support?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@starswillscream

What currency did she send it in and what currency is your paypal account in?

Have you got that other currency ''added'' as a receiving currency to your paypal account?

Have you double checked the email address the payment was sent to and made sure there was not a typo?

What does it say next to the transaction in the senders paypal account is it unclaimed with or without a cancel option or completed.

How do you know that have paid? Did you get an email and are you sure it was not a spoof?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@starswillscream

What currency did she send it in and what currency is your paypal account in?

Have you got that other currency ''added'' as a receiving currency to your paypal account?

Have you double checked the email address the payment was sent to and made sure there was not a typo?

What does it say next to the transaction in the senders paypal account is it unclaimed with or without a cancel option or completed.

How do you know that have paid? Did you get an email and are you sure it was not a spoof?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.