Testing of payment through paypal sandbox account not working

aartimhatre40
New Community Member

I want to implement paypal IPN at my website for that purpose I created 2 paypal sandbox account of type business (seller) and personal (seller) through my paypal developer account. Thereafter I created buy now button at my paypal sanbox business account with item name, code, price etc... and generated a code for buy now button, pasted it on my website. For first few day i.e 14-15 dayts testing work smoothly thereafter it started giving errors like "Sorry we cannot complete your purchase at this time. Please return to the merchant and choose other way to pay"

Hence again I created 2 seperate sandbox accounts, again same problem happened after 2 weeks. Kindly help me, what should be main reason behind this type of errors and how to rectify it.

Thanking you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @aartimhatre40,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into issues while testing in the Sandbox environment. There a community that is especially geared toward discussion of solutions to issues with integration. Please take a look at the Merchant Integration Technical Support Community. You may find the answer to your question already posted there. If not, you can make a new post with your question for the community to answer.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.