Sold a gaming account

rroc0
Contributor
Contributor

I've sold a gaming account to someone for $500 usd, now he claims he never got the account from me and is charging me back but i know he did get the account from me. I have multiple text chats showing that he did in fact get the account from me and that he is just trying to get the account and get back his money, leaving me with nothing and him with everything. I understand that paypal protects the buyer and not the seller, and that i am selling a virtual item in this situation but what is the best course of action for me here? I already spent the $500usd that he has given me as he is charging me back a month after this transaction unexpectedly, so i will not be able to pay the debt/negative balance on my paypal and am worried a debt collector will come to my house after a period of time. What is the best course of action here, id like to hear peoples opinions on this because this is a virtual item and i am not protected by paypal so what should i do if i lose this dispute? I wont be able to pay the debt collectors if the dispute manages to go in his favor and i am panicking without any clue of what to do.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.