Shipping Lables Printing Problem

sergueibig
Contributor
Contributor

I have tryed to print the shipping lables for some of the my sold items, but since yesterday I couldn't. I tryed to use the different browsers. They are Chrome, IE and Firefox everywhere the same result. It says: "The PayPAl cannot generate your lable. The accound was not been charged. Please come back later. what can I do. I called the costumer support they didn't fix me the account.

Please help me.

Serguei

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

ParadiseBeads
New Community Member

Shipping labels is down... Try to print Canada Post label

Login to Me Too

sergueibig
Contributor
Contributor

Do you have the same sheat ether?

Login to Me Too

isthisnametaken
Contributor
Contributor

I am able to create shipping labels for Canada and USA desinations, but the "International small packet AIR" to ANY country is not working.  Getting the same error as you.

I have to write out shipping labels by hand for international destinations, what a pain!

When will this be fixed!?

Login to Me Too

abouzeed
Contributor
Contributor

i am having the same issue

Login to Me Too

curlyfry1
Contributor
Contributor

I havent been able to print any shipping labels for over a month now. I called in to customer service the last time I tried and they said they would like into it. Here it is a couple weeks later and it still isnt working. Called in this morning and they are saying it is a canada post problem that they havent rectified yet. I do believe it as I tried to go to some pages on canada posts site and get errors. Anyways hope this gets fixed soon as its a pita!

Login to Me Too

curlyfry1
Contributor
Contributor
Ok, UPDATE!!

I tried to print a shipping label from within my paypal account and it didnt work again! Its been a month or more since Ive been having the problem of not being able to print a shipping label.

Anyways I thought id try a different route this morning and it worked!!

so instead of just logging into your paypal account and clicking on "print shipping label" by the buyers name, log into ebay.ca and then find the sold transaction you want to print a label for and click the link next to the sold item to print a shipping label. Once you click it, it will take you to your paypal account where you sign in. Once you sign in it automatically comes up with the shipping label calculation and selection screen. Go through the motions as you usually do and it should work! At least it did for me this morning after not being able to print a label for a long time via just logging into my paypal account. Hope it works for you all.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.