SHIPPING

_TAO_
New Community Member

what is up in canada i am hosted in the states so non of the calculators to guess what the shipping will work i am not going to buy a international acct. so i can shipp across town godaddy says i should be able to do it all through paypal the post office say's there is no flat rate in side canada for a pakage even with in size and wieght restrictions, but then you goto paypal and as one ofthe benifits to shipping with them it say's flat rate shipping in canada for certin size and wieght parcels ?? so what the heck?, i am a reseller that is just starting out and i don't have a ton of stock so i am counting on ordering some things direct from the manufacturer to be delivered to the client, rather then have it shipped to me to then shipp to them , but there is no calculator that you can get that will tell you what it is going to cost for a pakage to come from a manufacturer to a client that i can put in my store to do the complex shipping calculations needed to ensure things are at least shipped to people at close to the right cost for shipping, I also can't seem to find anywere how to set up the paypal shopping cart so you can only check out with paypal or a credit card and calculate the shipping from me to the client (meaning as an alternative i just get the stock and deal with the shipping my self) and there is probably a calculator for that right . thanks for listening ,...just trying not to spend hours on the phone with customerservice. any sujestions other than suicide would be great

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.