Please Help!!! Need to set my own shipping and country charges on my website.

Markerizza
Contributor
Contributor

I sell a few items on my website and I want to ship to anyone with a specific shipping price.

I went into my shipping preferences but there aren't any settings regarding domestic/international.  However, If someone from another country purchased my item, they would have to pay the one price listed for shipping. I want them to select their country so that the shipping prices change. Ex, $10 for US, $15 for Canada and $20 for international.  I assume people from other countries can do this.

I am based in Canada. I use the 'buy now' buttons on my website.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Alan92103
Contributor
Contributor

Let's see if I can be of any help with this progression:

Start with your Paypal page>Profile>More Options>My Selling Tools>Shipping My Items/Shipping Calculations/Update.

On this page you should be able to set shipping charges for any combinations you need. 

Please let us know if this worked.

Login to Me Too

cloutiy
New Community Member

Hi, 

I also am trying to setup my shipping options.  I want to vary the shipping cost based on weight.

I have upgraded to a Premium Account.  But when I follow the steps you mention, I only get the options to specify shipping charges based on the total amount of the purchase - not by weight as is shown in the follwoing link:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/shipping/EasyCalculateShipAndTax-outside%...

Below are the option available to me.

Cost Method Description Flat Amount ($) Calculate a flat shipping amount based on the total amount of the purchase. Percentage (%) Calculate the shipping amount based on a percentage of the total amount of the purchase.  

Cost and Price Ranges — Enter a shipping cost for each price range. To make changes to the price ranges, click Edit.
  Cost   Price Ranges $  CAD   –     $  CAD   –     $  CAD   –     $  CAD   –     $  CAD   –      
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.