Payments still on hold after 21 days.....

Clothinguy101
Contributor
Contributor

I have been selling clothes on a site called grailed, my sales include designer pieces that can run a large quanity of money, I have sold 3 pieces so far and shipped next day and provided tracking number for paypal so that way i can recieve my money in 14 days rather then 21 days, so 14 days had passed since i had shipped my item, the buyer recieved it, gave me great feedback, and my money was still not released after the 14 day mark, so i emailed paypal, no response, decided to call them, I had to call customer service 4 times and wait 45 mins each call because the customer service representives gave me a different answer everytime, transfered me to collections when the department was closed, and flat out lied to me over the phone, finally I got somebody with common sence and he told me paypal was having technical issues and that he was sorry for the inconvience and issued me a temporary credit for all three payments, and told me that i would be charged back once my funds were released, so i spent the money that was issued, and about 2 weeks later, money has still not been released, and now my account is negative thousands of dollars, It has been over a month and my money is still not released, I have been calling everyday to try and sort this out but i am always given a different answer and lied to over the phone, I tried emailing and either got no response or an automated message telling me how to release my money sooner, This is ridiculous

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Clothinguy101
Contributor
Contributor
someone help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.