PayPal Shipping Labels Not Printing

laststop3h
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having issues printing Paypal labels? I have used Firefox for months and never had an issue until now. The window that keeps pulling up the label is timing out. I've tried multiple computers as well. No luck with Google Chrome either. There's a bug on my computer that won't allow me to DL Internet Explorer so I cant use IE. This issue has been brought up before by posters online and in Paypal's forums. Unreal that they allow this to happen so often. If anyone has step by step instructions to resolve this using Chrome or Firefox please let me know. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

DaveDMF
New Community Member

Same here.  First tried Chrome now on Explorer only difference is there is a message on the page This page cant be displayed

@laststop3h wrote:

Anyone else having issues printing Paypal labels? I have used Firefox for months and never had an issue until now. The window that keeps pulling up the label is timing out. I've tried multiple computers as well. No luck with Google Chrome either. There's a bug on my computer that won't allow me to DL Internet Explorer so I cant use IE. This issue has been brought up before by posters online and in Paypal's forums. Unreal that they allow this to happen so often. If anyone has step by step instructions to resolve this using Chrome or Firefox please let me know. Thanks.

Login to Me Too

RawSpud
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue for me, and I use Firefox.  Have read several other sites that are suggesting the issue lies with Java updates. I had labels working just fine until the day Java updated. It's so frustrating because then I have to void the darn labels and ask for a refund. Not like we get the money back right away either - takes up to 3 weeks. No way to tell ahead of time if it's working either.

I get the 'connection interrupted' error.. Has been 3 days of this now.  I'll certainly post again if anything changes and appreciate anyone else doing the same.  Thanks.. good luck.

Login to Me Too

ugurt_sales
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, happening all day today.  Is there no recourse? I am on Mac OS, IE is not an option for me.

Login to Me Too

adiaustin
New Community Member

I'm having the same issues with chrome, firefox, and IE on multiple computers. Boo! Guess I'll have to go to stamps.com for a few days until the problem is fixed.

Login to Me Too

RawSpud
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed them last night and here was today's reply:

Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. My name is Kevin and I am happy to assist you with your account.

As of now our shipping system has been down, your best solution is to either attempt the purchase in I.E on a different computer or go straight to the Canada post website. We are hoping the situation will be fixed throughout the weekend, but we do not have a definite time period as of now. We apologize for the frustration you are experiencing and will continue to work tirelessly to fix this problem.

Don't forget, we're always around if you need us. Just click "Help" in the top right corner of any PayPal page to visit our improved Help Center.

Login to Me Too

thegoldminer
Contributor
Contributor

Cannot print a shipping label from Mozzilla or IE.  Worked fine yesterday 11-3-14.  Need help.  Thanks, JJ.

Login to Me Too

mickey2222
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem of not being able to print shipping labels. I use Firefox. I get a message saying that it is interrupted. I thought it was my printer. Now I see it's something else? If someone knows that it is fixed, in order to prevent us trying to print for nothing and having to void, can we get word somehow that it is fixed, either from a poster or from Paypal? Thanks.

Login to Me Too

RawSpud
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I just had a friend purchase a very low-priced eBay item of mine - just so I could test ths situation.

As of a few minutes ago, the labels are not printing - at least not for me. I use Firefox. Still got thes same error of "connection interrupted".

It was worth my 40 cent  experiment rather than waiting on a 'real' sale and having to absorb yet another shipping cost for three weeks (with Canada  Post's wait time).

Yes, let's keep this thread running... help each other out .  🙂

Good luck.

Login to Me Too

robopanda
New Community Member
I got it to work using the multi-ship tool and a regular printer. It did not work with the simple "ship package" button from history with either laser printer or label printer. It worked with multi ship to the laser printer but not to the label printer. This was using Firefox and I tried with chrome and it worked too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.