PRINTING CANADA POST LABELS: NEW PROBLEM

Canada_Nurse
Contributor
Contributor

I have a new problem with printing my Canada Post labels. It is allowing me to purchase the label but when I try to print the label; it states that shipping is not available at this time and sorry for the inconvience. I have tried printing from Firefox and Chrome with no success. I have updated to the most current Java Program and still can not print the label.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

mama_bundy
Contributor
Contributor

system down since Wednesday, apparently issue with Paypal & CPC link , they are aware of issue but slow to fix. Third time down in three weeks. If you check you have not paid for label it is not completing final link which is payment and then print. Does anyone Beta test these systems to get the bugs out?????????????

Login to Me Too

mama_bundy
Contributor
Contributor
go directly to paypal payment and print label from that site not through EBay route. It will work.
Login to Me Too

mama_bundy
Contributor
Contributor

found solution by myself, had a friend check EBay Canada Facebook, not help desk...........print labels directly from Paypal not through EBay route. Find payment for item, to the right side of page is option PRINT SHIPPING LABEL. It will work from there. Note: no more LIGHT PACKET option either  you have to buy stamps or take to postal outlet, a new print label format now with price paid, HST and GST on the bottom half of the label FINALLY a receipt !!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Spot-The-Craft
Contributor
Contributor

I just talked to PayPal and they told me to open a technical request and reply here to tell other Canadian sellers to do the same as the more inquires the higher the priority it becomes for the technical department.

Go to www.paypal-techsupport.com/app/ask

Fill the information!

I screen shot the issue and add it too for their reference.

My Question Reference # 170521-000196.  Add this so they know we are all having the same issue.

Hopefully, this gets resolved fast as it is one of my main shipping options too!

~ Crystal 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.