I really need help!

ZeNiXDestructor
Contributor
Contributor

If you can't read in french, just read the translation (it maybe has some mistakes, my first language is French...)

Transfer ID: IAODENTFHFJTUR

Bonjour / Bonsoir , j'aurais grandement besoin d'aide. J'ai vendu des Kamas (Cash dans Dofus (un jeu) ) à quelqu'un. Cette fameuse personne a donc dû payer avant, comme il se doit. Un fois le ''email'' de votre part reçu disant que j'avais été crédité de ''x'' euros (Cette personne vit en Europe), j'ai donné les ''kamas'' à cette personne.

Le problème dans tout ça, c'est que je n'ai toujours pas reçu l'argent dans mon compte PayPal alors que j'ai reçu ce email il y a 2 jours (Le 13 Mars à 21H59).
Est-ce normal, ou bien je viens de me faire arnaquer?
Suis-je protégé ou pas?
S'il vous plaît, j'ai VRAIMENT besoin d'aide!...

Nicolas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transfer ID:  IAODENTFHFJTUR

Hello, I would really need help. I sold some Kamas ( Cash in a game named Dofus) to someone. This person payed first and then I gave him the kamas, like it's supposed to be. After that, I received an ''email'' from PayPal saying that I had been credited of ''x'' euros (Because the person that bought me those kamas is from Europe), and because of that email, I tought it was ''ok'' so i gave the kamas to the person.

The problem in that story is that I didn't actually received the cash in my PayPal account. I received the ''email'' saying that it was ''payed'' 2 days ago (March 13th 21H59).
Is it normal or I've been **bleep**?
Am I protected or not?!
Please, I REALLY need your help!...

Nicolas.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Never send anything unless the funds are showing in your paypal account balance.

Sounds as if the email was a spoof / fake email.

There is no seller protection for virtual / digital items, you can of course sell them but at your own risk.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ZeNiXDestructor
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, I got **bleep**... I lost my kamas and i'll never get my 80$ !...

So, thank you for your fast answer!

Login to Me Too

andy40990
New Community Member

salut j'ai eu le meme soucis que toi le 13 avril sur dofus j'ai perdu 100M de kamas et jamais je verrai les 100 euros... ce mec utilise une fausse adresse mail et et fait du phishing pour nous entuber... et il ressort de ces histoires impuni c'est vraiment inadmissible savez vous se qu'on peut faire ?
sur quel serveure es tu ?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.