Cannot set paypal account link to any online store

Wofuru
New Community Member

Hi all, hopefully someone can help me with this. 

I am trying to set a storenvy shop and when I try to set up the paypal account to send the bill to it does not work. I was asked to upgrade my account to business account, which I did and can see it is one from my profile page and all here in paypal. But when I try to link the account in storenvy (or weebly that I tried to see if I had the same bug) it brings me to a page to fill in more infos about me or my company (birthdate, postal address, etc.). Which I fill in, but when reaching page 3 (out of 4), I get stuck with an error message everytime I try to validate and progress further. 

I had this issue when I upgraded my account to a business one so I called paypal itself and after a lot of back and forth, long story short, there was no way we could find to pass by this and progress so I had to even create a new fresh account and the IT/Developper I was talking to had to force enter the infos. Now I can reach my profile page here (which I couldn't before this). But when going to the online store setting process I get the same results. Thus I just cannot set my account anywhere for any online store I would want to start (tried a few difference ones like I mentionned). 

This is something the customer service or the devs/ITs never saw before and don't know why it happens. 

Did anyone else is having this problem and if so, did you find a solution ?? (This is starting to get frustrating, lost already 5 hours with the customer services on the phone in the last 2-3 days). 

Thanks !

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.