Canada Post shipping label printing problem

ClipHarness
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Got a problem recently when printing the shipping label : the label is very very small! I had to save it PDF then zoom it to 600% to appears good on paper... Anybody got this problem? This is occuring now from 3 weeks.

Here's a screen capture of the problem

Using Windows 7 64bits SP1 and Chrome 31.0.1650.26

Same problem with FireFox, and IE.

Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
39 REPLIES 39

ian_parenteau
Contributor
Contributor

ClipHarness... I am experiencing printing problems and ran into your post.  One guess might be your printer Paper Size could be set to "business card" or something unusual.  Go into your printer setting and verify your Paper is set to 8.5" x 11".   As all browsers act the same way this seems more likely to be a Windows Printer Setting and not a browser setting.... Good Luck... Ian Parenteau

Login to Me Too

TheScrub
Contributor
Contributor

Issue seems to be resolved!  I just printed a label using Chrome.  Give it a try and let the thread know your results!

Login to Me Too

AllergyDrops
Contributor
Contributor

I am having problems today too, my pop up label windows opens but does not display anything, Tried in Chrome and Firefox.

Anyone else having problems maybe it is a system problem?

Login to Me Too

AllergyDrops
Contributor
Contributor

Worked in IE, go figure.

Login to Me Too

wadeantley
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same problem.  Pop up window won't work.  Tried it mulitple times in Crome and IE.  I've voided 5 labels and hopefully I'll get my money back.  

Login to Me Too

ClipHarness
Contributor
Contributor
Please PayPal, you do something about it!?
Login to Me Too

merritt-motorcy
Contributor
Contributor

Just out of curiosity what browser is everyone using??? Labels arent working for me on Chrome and Firefox. Just for giggles I tried printing labels on IE an older version and it worked without a hitch.

Login to Me Too

ClipHarness
Contributor
Contributor

Using Windows 7 64bits SP1 and Chrome 31.0.1650.26

Same problem with FireFox, and IE.

Login to Me Too

Carmella1
New Community Member

The same thing happened to me. I'm using Chrome and my labels were very small. I checked your post on the subject then tried IE and it worked... Not fair!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.