Availability of PayPal Credit in Other Countries......

daxcarlisle
Contributor
Contributor

Most of our Customers are from the U.S., however, we do have a lot of Customers in Canada, Europe, Japan and other countries. We want to be able to offer PayPal Credit, but up until recently it was only available to U.S. Residents.

We DO offer it to our U.S. Customers currently...

I've seen it is now rolling out in the UK, possibily Germany - I have done searches and looked ALL over the website and PayPal Credit information, but there is no definitive information as to which Customers, from which Countries, can apply for and use PayPal Credit....

Does anyone have a List of which Customers, in which countries, can apply for PayPal Credit? Also a schedule for the expected rollout dates of PayPal Credit in various other countries???

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi daxcarlisle

I copied and pasted this info from ppal Frank

PayPal Extras MasterCard and Bill Me Later are available to customers in the US.  Any country that can receive PayPal payments would be able to receive payments funded with these accounts.

Our Worldwide page has a list of some of the features available to each PayPal supported country.

I hope this helps!

- Frank

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.