undelivered item

wpb656
New Community Member

I ordered a treadmill that was promised to be delivered on Dec. 20-28.  It never arrived and I contacted the seller for an update and got an eBay reference number.  The seller said it would be delivered by January 10, 2017.  I have not received the treadmill, have a reference number and am unable to get a response from either the seller or eBay.  Though I have an account , I was unable to acr or reference number I get an error message.  According to eBay I have until January 29 to let thme know of a problem or I can't gcess it at the time and ordered it as a guest.  Now it does not show up in any account information and when I type in the item numbet a refund.  It was nearly $1,300.00 so it is a substantial amount.  How doe I get a real person to answer my questions and how do I get a refund and get this issue resolved?  My credit card has already been debited!

eBay Reference Number of reported issue:  (Ref # 5123735050)

Icon ProForm PRO 2000 PFTL 13113 Treadmill with Free Treadmill Accessory Kit

Item # 227289326227

Quantity   1

Sale Date:  Dec - 16-16  11:16:14 PST

Seller:   (removed by moderator)

Case #:  512373505

Case Opened:  Dec-30-16  17:41:29  PST

Please contact me immediately!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

is this a US or UK transaction?

Not sure what you mean by guest,do you have an Ebay account ?

Can you call Ebay?

You can file dispute of item not received with Paypal or chargeback with your credit card?

If you are fed up with Ebay and Paypal,then file chargeback ,tell your bank you did not received the item and want your money back.

I would file chargeback with cc issuer

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

IF it is AFTER the SECOND ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE mention on purchase in My eBay page, open a case. See link on how to file dispute with eBay: http://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Otherwise, you will need to file a dispute with your card issuer since you simply used the credit card option to check out at eBay and did not log into PayPal to pay.  Log on to your online credit card account, look up the transaction details and select "dispute this transaction" option.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

ODFL whoever it is ,is shipping the treadmill.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@wpb656

Track the Package tracking number here:

http://www.odfl.com/Home/

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.