tradera.com scam

mbriggs99
New Community Member

Has anyone received emails about becoming a Tradera.com representative in the us from a someone in Poland claiming they need represenrtaives in the us to receieve the money in their paypal acount because paypal has a 350/month limit on transactions. Gotta be a Scam.

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

AnnieLou
New Community Member

They are now www.zentrada.pl and I thank everyone for the heads up. 

Login to Me Too

sde1972
Contributor
Contributor

This was EXACTLY th company name they were under when they sent me my assignments. I was so proud of myself for knowing grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure as well as I do!! Man, I was killin' it!!! Then, just like all of you, they ended the "Editor" position... offered me the more lucrative title of "Representative". When I told them I didn't have that kind of time and that the PayPal thing didn't sound right, that I wanted to be sent checks ... I heard from them one more time, saying that I had the potential to make a lot of easy money, and that if I still decided not to stay on as a Rep, that the funds I had accumulated already would be sent anyway. ... well.... here we all are, scratching our freakin' heads ... proud that we know grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure ... Thank God I didn't buy into the Rep BS!

I have emailed them several times, throwing their words back in their face, that they would pay me what they owe even if ..

Is there any way to get them to pay for the services we have provided??

Has anyone brought a class action against these jackasses? So glad, I am not the only one . .. .  . . sorry to all of you affected, like myself.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You can't force them to pay, however you can report them to the FBI - ic3.gov

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sde1972
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the link.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.