security problems with paypal

101harleyrider
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone that uses paypal need to check your personal bank account if you use a debit card. Three times that i have used my debit card to purchased something from Ebay that went through Paypal money was stolen from my bank account. Sure, the money stolen was replace in my account but, i had to cancel my debit card and wait several days before i could get another. Every one should not take PayPal employees for granted. After a purchase keep track of your personal bank account!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey 101harleyrider,

I'm sorry to hear your card was compromised on eBay. 😞 If your card is repeatedly compromised, it's possible there may be a virus or malware on your computer that is capturing this information and providing it to fraudulent parties. You can find tips for creating secure passwords here. If you ever see an unauthorized charge, you can always contact us so that we can look into it and ensure everything is reported and resolved. Hopefully this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.