"We're sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." scam

Lumify
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to dispute a scam on my account, and it's giving me this error code.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lumify

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and click on the resolve a problem link at the bottom of that details page.

If you have not opened a dispute for that transaction before then you should be able to open it UNLESS you didn't pay using the correct option that gave you buyer protection.

If you still can't open it then give paypal customer services a call and they should be able to do it for you over the phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lumify

Do you mean you are trying to open a paypal dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Lumify
Contributor
Contributor

Item received but not as described.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lumify

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and click on the resolve a problem link at the bottom of that details page.

If you have not opened a dispute for that transaction before then you should be able to open it UNLESS you didn't pay using the correct option that gave you buyer protection.

If you still can't open it then give paypal customer services a call and they should be able to do it for you over the phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.