purchase

Alberto4
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I bought an antenna from this site but I never received any coffers about shipping the product or anything else that I can help. So kindly ask if it is possible to have a spin of my purchase. Graceful and good-looking.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Alberto4,

I'm sorry that there is any confusion. I'm happy to provide the link again. Please click on this link and follow the directions on the page to open a dispute.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Andy

Hi Alberto4 -

Thanks for reaching out to us here in the Community!

Just to make sure I understand, you ordered something that you didn't receive, and now you want to file a dispute to get your money back? If that's the case, you can find the instructions for how to file that case here.

If you need anything else, feel free to reach back out!

- Andy

Login to Me Too

Alberto4
Contributor
Contributor

I have purchased the item but never received any information regarding the shipment of the item I purchased. What should I do to know if the item I bought is lost?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Alberto4,

I'm sorry that you haven't heard anything yet about the shipment of your item. If you do not receive the item and continue to not here from the seller, please follow the link that Andy gave you in the post above. That will give you instructions for opening a dispute for an item that was not received.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Alberto4
Contributor
Contributor

where can I open a dispute to have the money back paid for my purchase?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Alberto4,

I'm sorry that there is any confusion. I'm happy to provide the link again. Please click on this link and follow the directions on the page to open a dispute.

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Alberto4
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning on October 11, 2017 I bought a product you want after more than a month of waiting and I did not come to ninete for so much chie the shame of how much spent for the product I buy. Thank you good work

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.