problem with Itcshops or case scenes?

Casey342
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else ordered from ITCshops or Case Scenes and not received their product?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Casey342
Contributor
Contributor

Quite frankly I'm not sure there was a "claim filed" - I went to the help page and didn't really get much "help" - but I totally agree - these bogus ads are out there on Face book and the normal consumer doesn't know who is legit and who isn't.  When people get burned, there should be an easy way to notify PayPal to prevent others from being taken.  I'll keep working at it but right now am still dealing with the holidays and will follow up next week!

Login to Me Too

ClaireS
Contributor
Contributor
Even after paypal agreed i could get my money back they wanted me to wrap up the scam monkey, take it to post office and send it back to the seller, they wanted me to post it as a tracked parcel then give them the tracking number and as soon as they saw it was delivered to the scammers they would pay my money back. I can't be bothered to be honest. But I had only bought one, I really feel for those of you who have paid for multiple scam monkeys. I hope you all get your money back.
Login to Me Too

christineb
Contributor
Contributor

Those monkeys came from China. I don't know how in the world you can track a package, after it leaves the united states, since it will leave the hands of our post office, but i am going to check with the post office on Tuesday, to know for sure. I will bring the label in with me, to see what they say. At least i will know that much, once PayPal gets back to me. 

Login to Me Too

ClaireS
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck. I hope it works for you.🖒
Login to Me Too

christineb
Contributor
Contributor

paypal just emailed, and provided an address in florida, and told me to ship the fake monkeys there, and provide them, being paypal, with the tracking number. once the tracking shows that it was delivered, they will refund my money. just fyi...

Login to Me Too

gaylebarb11

Same thing here- those damn monkies. They were for my grandkids.

Login to Me Too

christineb
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered 7 of them for my grandkids. placed the order on october 20th, and never got them until december 27th. they are fakes. the real fingerlings are made by wowwee, and they have a suit going against the companies selling fakes. these were funny monkeys from itcshops. i had no idea, but the paint job on them was terrible, so i did some research, and that is how i found out about the fakes. even walmart, best buy, toys r us were all selling the fakes. i contacted paypal and they gave me an address in florida to return them. i had to supply paypal with the tracking and once they showed delivered, paypal refunded my money. i wish that paypay would not honor any purchases to this company, but i guess it is not their job.

Login to Me Too

Casey342
Contributor
Contributor

It's good you got your money back - I just didn't have the time, energy or inclination to go all thru that - my great grandaughters thought the fake ones were cute and they squeaked - who knows for how long!  I will just be a lot more careful now before I get suckered in again!

Login to Me Too

shoppinggram

Well, they are still in business, and still selling fakes, only now they are calling them Happy Monkey, and PayPal sided with them when I filed a complaint because it took so long to get my  "fingerlings".  Ordered on Dec. 4, 2017/ a text on Dec. 11, 2017 saying they shipped. Dispute filed by me on Jan. 6, 2018/ Reply from seller on Jan. 9 2018/ Closed by PayPal Jan. 9 2018/ Happy Monkey arrived Jan. 19, 2018

Where do I go from here?

Do I send this back and wait another 6 weeks for a refund?

Login to Me Too

christineb
Contributor
Contributor

if you contact paypal to get a refund, they give you an address in florida, to return them to. you give paypal the tracking number, and when it is delivered, you get your refund. had mine within 10 days... i bought 7 of them, though, so worth paying the $20 shipping...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.