problem with Itcshops or case scenes?

Casey342
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else ordered from ITCshops or Case Scenes and not received their product?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

retnow
New Community Member

I have been waiting the shipping label, request the tracking#, no replied!

SCAM!

Need to contact Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ClaireS
Contributor
Contributor
Sign into pay pal. Go to what if your package isn't what you ordered or something like that, ignore their advice to contact seller and go to resolution centre. This info is for all who are saying they are not finding how to put a complaint in.
Login to Me Too

ClaireS
Contributor
Contributor
Even if they send you a tracking number it is false. Go to PayPal and start a complaint to get your money back, maybe if we all get on to them they will actually do something.
Login to Me Too

Caryann
New Community Member

Took 5 weeks to get.  Came broke, sent 4 e-mails and no response.  Now I have to pay to send it back for refund.  Never again.

Login to Me Too

gaylebarb11

I ordered items totaling 84.95 3 months ago and have not recieved anything. I emailed 3 times with no response. They ripped me off. These were gifts for my grandchildren.

Login to Me Too

KuKuKuChew
New Community Member

I ordered L.O.L Surprise Dolls Nov 11 and it came Jan 17. The product was a cheap knock off and not authentic. I feel ripped off. Never order from them, they are terrible! $113.00 wasted!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.