problem with Itcshops or case scenes?

Casey342
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else ordered from ITCshops or Case Scenes and not received their product?

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

ClaireS
Contributor
Contributor

Money taken immediately, false tracking number sent, silly e-mails saying it’s taking longer and the time scale being moved. I have looked on a forum re this company and everybody complaining of not receiving what they have paid for, action needs to be taken by PayPal to stop this company scamming people.

Login to Me Too

Casey342
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for reply, Claire.  One of those Face Book advertisements for Fingerling Monkeys - hottest toy of the year - they have my money - and I've heard not a word except for a really creative confirmation of my order!  I'll give it a little while yet "just in case" because you can't find them anywhere else.   But will definitely file a complaint with Pay Pal.

Login to Me Too

ClaireS
Contributor
Contributor
As I said before if you Google company everybody complaining about not receiving goods. There is another company offering them on Facebook supposed to be an English company but I don't trust any of them now.
Login to Me Too

ohiopoco
New Community Member
ditto for me. paypal needs to do something before sending money to them.
Login to Me Too

christineb
Contributor
Contributor

i ordered 7 monkeys on october 20th from case scene (itcshops). i suffered the same scenario, of no contact, bogus tracking number, etc. i contacted paypal on december 18th, but case scene/itcshops has until january 8th to respond. on december 27th, the monkeys arrived, and they are fakes, called "funny monkeys". i had no idea that wowwee had a lawsuit going. i would not reccommend this company to anyone, and would encourage paypal to put a stop to anyone wanting to purchase from them, if possible.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/17/wowwees-fingerlings-wins-restraining-order-against-counterfeiters.ht...

• WowWee received a temporary restraining order against makers of counterfeit Fingerlings.
  • The company filed a federal lawsuit in October against 165 sellers of fraudulent merchandise.
  • Customers have continued to alert WowWee and other retailers about third-party sellers hocking fake Fingerlings on legitimate websites, like Walmart.com.
Login to Me Too

Casey342
Contributor
Contributor

That is almost my exact situation - ordered 2 on October 20, arrived finally on Dec 27 or 28th and are "Funny Monkeys".  I'm having a terrible time trying to figure out how to make a true contact with PayPal!  I used the page where you're supposed to "resolve" issues and was directed to contact the seller - which I did twice without ever getting a response - Then how to I let PayPal know that the product was received but wasn't as advertised?

Login to Me Too

christineb
Contributor
Contributor

I had filed a complaint with PayPal, so i had a case number, already. After typing information on the complaint site for paypal, and submitting, a form showed up to show that i could change my complaint, so it was no longer "not getting the product", to "not as described". It was not easy to make the complaint to PayPal, and advise to no longer send money from paypal members to this company. it was not easy to let WowWee know to add Itcshops to it's list of fraudulent vendors, it was not even easy to figure out how to respond, either. i had to resubmit to WowWee and PayPal, at least 3 times. my emails came back saying don't contact this site, use this one. Very Frustrating. Plus, what do I do with these 7 counterfeit monkeys? I suggest you go through "help", and "contact us", as I did... I know how you feel

Login to Me Too

Casey342
Contributor
Contributor

Will try!  Thanks for info - if I have a case number, I can't seem to find it but I will!

Login to Me Too

christineb
Contributor
Contributor

if you filed a claim with paypal, already, then you have a claim number. if you didn't, you will need to file one. i would love to return them, and get my money back, but i really don't trust them. i ordered from an ad for case scene on facebook. case scene did reply, with an email address to contact Itcshops, and that is when i got the bogus tracking number. i just don't want them to get anyone else's money, and would like to see paypal no longer agree to pay them, when someone places an order...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.