Rusupaul2016
Contributor
Contributor
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Your activity has become too risky for PayPal and you can no longer use PayPal.

PayPal does not give warnings about risky activities.  When it is discovered PayPal will abruptly limit or close your account to minimize further risk to the PayPal system.

Nothing can realistically do.

Login to Me Too

Rusupaul2016
Contributor
Contributor

i can to create a new account?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Well, no.  The messaage specifically states that any new accounts will be immediately limited.

You will probably soon get a message that PayPal will no longer do business with you and your funds, if any, will be available after 180 days.  You will still owe PayPal any money for disputes by buyers.

Login to Me Too

Rusupaul2016
Contributor
Contributor

after how much time i will able to use paypal again? 

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Probably never, but PayPal didn't state that yet.  For now it's just indefinite.  If you have open disputes they will need to be settled.   If you have other purchases you didn't dispute, you cannot dispute them.  Untl further notice you can't do any transactions on PayPal.  It may be never.

Login to Me Too

Rusupaul2016
Contributor
Contributor

i have two open cases : PP-005-575-737-189 and PP-005-564-958-465! i wait to resolve these disputes ant then i will contact paypal about limitation!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Those claims are currently suspended for further review and may be declined.

You have no more buyer protection.

Time to look for a different payment processor.

Login to Me Too

Rusupaul2016
Contributor
Contributor

i paid by a visa dxebit card and i am ready to do a chargeback if i lost my paypal cases!

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

And those would be denied also.  If not, you would then owe the money to PayPal to pay to VISA.  Your debt would be sold to a debt collector for collection.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.