payment how lon

ed10
Contributor
Contributor

how long does it take for paypal to refund money to my bank account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ed10

That depends on many factors you would need to give more info for that.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ed10
Contributor
Contributor

I received a notice from paypal in spanish that i took money from my bank account and transferred to my paypal wallet. I did not do that. Been waiting for paypal to put the money back into my bank account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ed10,

I'm sorry to hear about any unrecognized activity or confusing emails! Did this transaction show up in your bank account, or are you going solely off of the information in the email? 

If the email you received is the only place where you're seeing the activity, it is likely a spoof/phishing email. You should forward that email to spoof@paypal.com, and make sure not to click any links. Once forwarded to that address, you can safely delete the email.

If you are actually seeing the activity in your bank's online banking and/or your PayPal account, please contact PayPal to report this unauthorized add money transaction. A representative can open an investigation and help you re-secure the account. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this is resolved swiftly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.