ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

Punuk
New Community Member

I bought a drone on <edited>Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too
1,450 REPLIES 1,450

aceman79
New Community Member

i too ordered off facebook add but got conned was meant to be a light sabre with stand prop specication but a cheap pound shop one was sent why have these people not been sent down yet 

Login to Me Too

MadAsHELLo
Contributor
Contributor

I think they are operating under more than one name, but with the same website format.Same scam, different name!Same scam, different name!Different name, same scam!Different name, same scam!This is what you pay for!!This is what you pay for!!This is what you receive!This is what you receive!

Login to Me Too

WileC0yote
Contributor
Contributor

@MadAsHELLo wrote:

I think they are operating under more than one name, but with the same website format.

they have over 30 sites just on SHOPIFY

Login to Me Too

KD15AllDay

They are a fraud. Do not buy anything from them. I just went through the resolution center with Pay Pal and they apart of it as well. I bought a short style bob wig and received a long wig. The company did not want to pay for me to ship the product back, even though they were wrong. Do not become a victim. 

Login to Me Too

Darron1
This is a complex fraud and the perpetrators understand the system, however Paypal are now implicit in this fraud by not protecting its users 1000+ users that have experienced this fraud. I am in the process of reporting this issue to Action Fraud.
Login to Me Too

mario11784
Contributor
Contributor
@Darron1 We've exhausted all other avenues within the PayPal system & after over 3 months of complaints as well as ridiculous stunts by ZG Technology Co Limited the only thing left at our disposal is to contact outside agencies. It's really ashame it's come down to that
Login to Me Too

awarren007
Contributor
Contributor

i bought a nano steam flat iron from this company, I went to plug it in and I nearly got electrocuted! I've emailed and complained on several emails and no response.  Looking for a way to get my money back.  

02/06/2018 Express Checkout Payment: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED PayPal Credit 39.99 USD 

Help!!

AAW

Login to Me Too

Colleen82
Contributor
Contributor
Never got email everything a scam an took my money $39.99 ZG Technology
Login to Me Too

Michaelcummings
New Community Member

Rip off orders a rc car andIts never arrived, no way to contact, please don’t buy anything from ZG technology!,,

@Punuk wrote:
I bought a drone on http://www.maelove.store/ Payments done via PayPal. Inc. Then I found payment was to ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED. I then googled and found both are scam opererators. I emailed the seller as per the email on PayPal and returned undelivered. Will PayPal return my money? I lodged a complain with Paypal, but after reading all these complains, I find it strange that PayPal still service this seller.

Login to Me Too

TRYCE
Contributor
Contributor
I order two wigs from a company thru PayPal, they said my money went to ZG Technology and whom I never heard of, sent a email to the pertain given to me by PayPal without any response, made a inquiry thru PayPal as well, I thought I was secured using PayPal, never thought they deal with scam companies
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.